The Unguildeds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unguildeds

Happy New Year and best wishes for 2010 ^^

PortailHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

:: Price Check on...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xav

Xav

:: Price Check on... Empty
PostSubject: :: Price Check on...   :: Price Check on... Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2009, 22:11

Hey guys,

Since nobody answers to that question on trade chat, I'm gonna ask here... It might be faster and easier lol...

Could u tell me the price, the regular price for these items ? I'd like to buy me a restat stone with it for my Hunt...

* BDC

* Increase Drop Gold (24 hours)

* Exp Stone (24 hours)

* Knock Out Nos (2 hours)

* Clean Hit Nos XT (1 hour)

* Health or Stamina Remedy (3 hours)

Thanks a lot in advance ! Smile
Back to top Go down
Shyama

Shyama

PostSubject: Re: :: Price Check on...   :: Price Check on... Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2009, 04:45

Well Xav, hard to give you a real PC as prices go up and down everyday .... market is not stable atm ...

But you can consider a fair exchange rate is 4 mil / 100 ap

That gives you an idea ...

Some AP items still sell overpriced , like OP hammers, XP stones ...

For example:

BDC (799 AP) - Sells for 22 mil , which is underpriced
OP Hammers (880 AP) - Sells for 60+ mil atm , which is overpriced

all depends on the offer and the demand
Back to top Go down
Xav

Xav

PostSubject: Re: :: Price Check on...   :: Price Check on... Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2009, 09:53

Don't talk to me about offer and demand, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase ! T______T
I'm studying my economy book right now for my exam coming next friday and I'm tired of reading things about offer and demand... xD

Anyway, thanks a lot for ur advice. I made the conversion yesterday for all the items and lowered the price of all of them. They're not items I bought anyway, some guy who left gave me few of them and the rest of it was free items given by Aeria or event items. So as long as I wasn't selling too low, the price didn't really matter...

I even tried to sell 2 HP remedies and 1 clean hit XT nos for 10M (which is pretty cheap according to the conversion) and giving 2 free SP remedies and 1 free movement rune at the same time to encourage people buying them, but it didn't work... Looks like remedies are old-fashionned... >_>

So I was able to sell my BDC for 24M, 1 KO nos for 5M and... that's pretty much it...

I realised yesterday the 24hours exp stone and the 24hours increase drop gold can't be sold, traded or even put on the ground -________-... So I can't sell them and I won't use them...

So if anyone wanna buy HP/SP/MP remedies and/or a clean hit XT (the effect doesn't vanish after death), pleaaaaaaaase... tell me T_T...

And once again, thanks for ur help, Shyama Smile
Back to top Go down
Shyama

Shyama

PostSubject: Re: :: Price Check on...   :: Price Check on... Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2009, 10:46

Anytime Smile

Yep some 'free' XP stones (event items) are not tradable... you just gotta use it ... ^^

and GL on your exams, crossing fingers for you Cool
Back to top Go down
Xav

Xav

PostSubject: Re: :: Price Check on...   :: Price Check on... Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2009, 15:57

Thx for ur fingers crossed, but u still have to keep them that way til the end of next week lol.

Anyway... I think it's stupid giving 24h exp stones or increase gold drop... I mean... what people would spend 24 hours grinding in a day ?

Few people might play that game like 20 hours, but they still need to sleep and eat. But most of the others play way less time... maybe like 5-10 hours for some and usually 2-3 hours for most of us, as I do in the best case...

I just dun get it lol.

I might use that exp stone when my parents are gone on vacation... If my sister's not home, I might spend a lot of time on Shaiya, at least one time lol...
Back to top Go down
Shyama

Shyama

PostSubject: Re: :: Price Check on...   :: Price Check on... Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2009, 16:08

Xav wrote:
I mean... what people would spend 24 hours grinding in a day ?
Few people might play that game like 20 hours, but they still need to sleep and eat.
Miya, Pit, me ... Cool

Sleep is overrated, and you can eat while grinding Idea
Back to top Go down
Xav

Xav

PostSubject: Re: :: Price Check on...   :: Price Check on... Icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2009, 12:27

Oww lol.

Nevermind then Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :: Price Check on...   :: Price Check on... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

:: Price Check on...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Unguildeds :: Trade Offers / Discussions-
Jump to: